In addition to the AVA Satisfaction Guarantee, all new Audio by Van Alstine designed and built electronics carry a limited three year warranty on parts and labor, subject to the following exceptions and conditions:
- The AVA Longhorn Green and Longhorn Gold phono cartridges carry a one year warranty that does not include stylus damage or stylus wear.
- Do-it-yourself kits carry a 90-day limited warranty applying only to the parts we supply.
- The AVA ABX Comparator has a one-year limited warranty.
- Rebuilds and upgrades of customer-supplied units have a three-year limited warranty covering only the circuits and parts we install.
- Audio by Van Alstine shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results form (l)Misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ll) Disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (lll) Service or alteration by anyone other than Audio by Van Alstine.
- This warranty does not cover vacuum tubes.
- Repairs, including out-of-warranty repairs on AVA equipment, have a 90-day limited warranty.
- The Audio by Van Alstine limited warranty is transferable from the original buyer to one subsequent owner, providing the second owner furnishes a written sales receipt signed by the original owner to certify the transfer of ownership of the equipment. The second owner is then eligible for the balance of the AVA limited warranty.
- You must give us a chance to help you by calling us at 651-330-9871 for return authorization before returning equipment to us. The best service for you is when we can identify and solve a use problem by phone, resulting in no need for a repair at all.